Friday, May 7

Things on the brain

The oil spill/leak/catastrophe. Grrr to the Nth degree.
Nashville flood. Hoping my friends and anyone affected by it are okay.
Tidal waves. Watching a ripple move across the top of my belly is so alien.
Foreign countries. Always pondering what the world is like somewhere else.
Drama Queen. My dogboy has become quite the little diva. It's bizarre and yet funny.
The mask of pregnancy. I'm trying to figure out how to turn this phrase into a Halloween costume.
My friends fighting cancer. Thinking about them everyday.
Episiotomy. Simply terrified and trying to put it in perspective of what my friends are facing.
Gardening. Wondering what it'll take to figure out how to grow a radish.
Labor. Focusing on the energy I feel looking at the night sky at the beach might be my key to calmness.
Family and friends. I am crazy blessed by them, especially my husband.
Peanut Butter M&Ms. I suppose this qualifies as my "craving".
Time. When did it start fast-forwarding?
My feet. If you see them, say hello.

1 comment:

  1. Goodbye feet...Hello Belly!!

    You may not need an episiotomy...here's hoping!!

    Remember, the best birth plan is one that is flexible. Who knows what you will feel on that day, just remember that you are strong and amazing and the perfect mother for your baby!!

    ReplyDelete